Cleartone CM-7000 AX CM-7500 programming manuals datasheets
- (Right click, Save as)
- Cleartone Puma CH-150 software
- Cleartone CM-7000 programming software
- Cleartone CM-7000/CM-7500/CH-150 pinouts and programming cable
- Cleartone CM-7000/CM-7500 IC datasheets
- Cleartone CM-7000 user guide and proramming manual
- Cleartone CM-7500 user guide and proramming manual
Remember, like most radio programming software you need a very slow machine 386/486 and it will need to be running DOS and also to program CM-7000X you will need to earth pin 7 of the microphone.
Listed here: http://www.qsl.net/gm8aob/pages_2/CM7000_prog.htm
But remember that this will ONLY work on later versions of the set. Earlier ones can be programmed via a keypad or via an expensive handheld programmer.
I am at the moment working on a way to read the on-board EEPROM and program it directly while still being on the motherboard – details to follow (all being well)
I am also working on direct connection to the PLL.